Book your training by pressing the button below for the training you wish to attend. You then must complete the form to book – you cannot attend training if you have not booked.
Wick – meet at the Riverside Carpark at 5.25pm
Thurso – meet at the River Hut, Janet Street at 5.25pm
Training – Week commencing 21 June 2021
You must be a member of NHH to attend training; there is no exception to this rule which is required for us to record and maintain records of attendance and pass onto relevant authorities if required whilst complying with GDPR.
To abide by Scottish Athletics requirements the following rules have been implemented and must be followed:
- You must book for training via our website.
- Please do not turn up to training if you have not booked via the website.
- Please turn up at 5.25pm at your training location and keep your distance from your fellow runners until warm up starts.
- Do not arrive after the session has started.
- Physical distancing is only required up until we start warm up and then after warm down.
- If you need to leave part-way through please let your Coach / Jog Leader know.
To being with, the following club sessions are being offered:
- Wick – Tuesday, 5.30pm, Riverside carpark – grass reps
- Thurso – Tuesday, 5.30pm, Riverside Hut, Janet Street
Whilst at training, we must also be very mindful of the public and considerate of their shared right to access areas and the need to maintain social distancing; having to stop for 5sec to let someone pass you will not affect your world record attempt.
Members should bring everything to training that you need, as there will be no sharing of equipment, eg water bottles, and you must be responsible for all of your personal belongings.
We are aware that for some members the prospect of going from running solo to coming back to training may be quite daunting. We will be there when you are ready. If you have any worries, and think you may need additional support or would just like a friendly chat please do not hesitate to contact the Welfare Officer using the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Members are strongly reminded not to turn up for training if you have COVID-19 symptoms or are self isolating. In accordance with the national NHS Test and Protect scheme if you test positive for COVID-19 you will be asked to provide details of all people you have been in close contact with. If you have attended training you do not need to identify the other members, but simply provide the email@example.com e-mail address to the Contact Tracers.