North Highland Harriers stage 2 Beginners Groups started on Monday 1st November 2021 in both Wick and Thurso.
Wick – Monday night, 6pm, Wick Youth Club
Thurso – Monday night, 6 pm, Thurso Squash Club
Return beginners and new beginners are all welcome.
We are now on week three of the programme. Jogging is at your own pace. The sessions are led by qualified jog leaders and are
If you wish to attend please print off and complete an emergency contact form, which can be accessed here.
1. Please don’t come to a session if:
• you have Covid-19 symptoms.
• someone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
• you have been asked to self-isolate at home by the Scottish Government Test and Protect system.
• you are returning from a country outside the UK you must follow the Scottish Government guidance on quarantine.
2. Masks are not required at the sessions but please:
· practice good respiratory hygiene during the activity (i.e. coughing, sneezing into a tissue or the crook of an elbow)
· give other public users of the jogging areas plenty of space when passing
3. Please write the following information on a sheet of paper and bring to the session:
Name of Jogger:
Phone number of Jogger:
Person to contact in case of Emergency:
Emergency Contact Phone Number:
Emergency Contact Relationship:
Are you participating in this activity programme AGAINST your doctor’s advice?
YES or NO
Please detail any medical / health conditions you have which you think your Jog Leader should know about prior to you taking part:
4. Please register with jog scotland here before attending a session.
5. If you’re on facebook watch the North Highland Harriers facebook page for last minute information about sessions