North Highland Harriers Beginners Groups started again on Monday 23 August 2021 in both Wick and Thurso.
Wick – Monday night, 6pm, Wick Youth Club
Thurso – Monday night, 6 pm, Thurso Squash Club
The sessions are led by qualified jog leaders and are free.
1. Please don’t come to a session if:
• you have Covid-19 symptoms.
• someone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
• you have been asked to self-isolate at home by the Scottish Government Test and Protect system.
• you are returning from a country outside the UK you must follow the Scottish Government guidance on quarantine.
2. Masks are not required at the sessions but please:
· practice good respiratory hygiene during the activity (i.e. coughing, sneezing into a tissue or the crook of an elbow)
· give other public users of the jogging areas plenty of space when passing
3. Please write the following information on a sheet of paper and bring to the session:
Name of Jogger:
Phone number of Jogger:
Person to contact in case of Emergency:
Emergency Contact Phone Number:
Emergency Contact Relationship:
Are you participating in this activity programme AGAINST your doctor’s advice?
YES or NO
Please detail any medical / health conditions you have which you think your Jog Leader should know about prior to you taking part:
4. Please register with jog scotland here before attending a session.
5. If you’re on facebook watch the North Highland Harriers facebook page for last minute information about sessions